La Pine Park & Recreation District is great place to work! Our staff is dedicated to serving South Deschutes County by creating and facillitating opportunities for residents and visitors to play…learn…explore! Does this sounds like a good fit for you and your career aspirations? See below for a list of current opportunities.
After School Program Coordinator
La Pine Park & Recreation District currently has an opening for a program coordinator in our La Pine After-school Program. The position is 25 hours a week.
- Planning daily activities and special events
- Executing the daily activities of the program
- Supervising students and communicating with parents
- Maintaining program data
- Cultivating relationships with community partners
- Marketing the program and activities
- Preparing for inspections
- Other duties as assigned
For more information about the position, please call our office at 541-536-2223. To apply for this position, please download the application on the right sidebar of this page. Applications can also be obtained by visiting our office at 16405 1st St., La Pine, OR. 97739. Once completed, you may submit the application, along with a cover letter and resume, at the above address or by emailing email@example.com.
Closing Date: Open until filled