The 2018 Fairy House and Garden Art Tour is taking place at Rosland Campground in La Pine, OR. on Saturday and Sunday, June 23rd – 24th
Saturday, June 23rd: 10am-6pm
Sunday, June 24th: 10am-2pm
- Houses should be made of as much recycled, repurposed and natural items as possible. There has to be some recycled or natural material in the house. Scoring of the houses will take this into consideration. It is not the only consideration on scoring.
- House are limited to a 3 foot cube in size, the foot print cannot be larger than 3×3 foot.
- The houses will be placed on the Park perimeter trail. We will have a UTV to assist in carrying your house to its trail location on Friday and for removal on Sunday after 4:00.
- Game cams are encouraged for capturing photos of discovery when Kids find or see your house for the first time.
- Photos of your house may be used for advertising future events or La Pine Park and Recreation District purposes.
- Family build (juvenile(s) with adult assistance)
- Juvenile Under 12
- Teen 12 – 18
- Professional/tradesperson (Let’s be honest)
Initial set up is on Friday and we will have event personnel watch the park and trail Friday and Saturday night.
If you want to offer your house for sale, either for yourself or to donate the sale proceeds to the Park, let us know on entry form. The House must remain in place until Sunday at 4:00
Trail locations choice will be dependent on entry form completion and submittal, first registered first location choice in other words.
Judging will be completed and announced at 2:00 Sunday
Fairy House Workshops
March 17 | April 14 | May 12 | June 9
10:00am – 1:00pm at La Pine Grange located at 51512 Morson St, La Pine, OR 97739
Basic house kits and some materials available. Some for free and some for purchase.
Michelle Kring will be leading the workshops.
Garden Art should be made up of as much recycled or repurposed material as possible. Each participant may have up to three items on display.
Garden art pieces will be displayed on either side of the road beginning just beyond the Host site headed north.
If your Garden Art piece is for sale and being judged we ask that it remain in place until after 4:00 on Sunday before customer pickup.
- Vendors will be limited to Garden art, Fairy/Fantasy, Gardening, Garden art or repurposed art/furniture items.
- Booth rental is $25.00
- Set up can begin Friday after noon and tear down after 4:00 on Sunday.
All entries must have a completed entry form turned-in no later than May 25th, 2018.
The online entry form can be found below or by clicking here.
Hard copies can be obtained at La Pine Park & Recreation District office, located at 16405 1st St, La Pine, OR. 97739