La Pine Park & Recreation District is great place to work! Our staff is dedicated to serving South Deschutes County by creating and facillitating opportunities for residents and visitors to play…learn…explore! Does this sounds like a good fit for you and your career aspirations? See below for a list of current opportunities.
The position will work under the direction of the Maintenance Director, Maintenance Supervisor and the Executive Director to maintain and beautify the District’s parks and facilities.
- Complete various maintenance reports and other documents.
- Check reservation and program schedules weekly to work with various activities and groups. Report progress to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Make improvements to parks, facilities and parking lots for the maintenance and beautification of our Park District
- General maintenance and repairs to equipment, facilities and parks.
- Work on projects and repairs as directed by the Maintenance Director and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
Hours may vary in order to accommodate events and is at the discretion of the Maintenance Director, Maintenance Supervisor and/or Executive Director.
Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour
20 hours per week during summer schedule (May to October)
10 hours per week during winter schedule (November to April)
Close Date: Open until filled