La Pine Park & Recreation District is great place to work! Our staff is dedicated to serving South Deschutes County by creating and facillitating opportunities for residents and visitors to play…learn…explore! Does this sounds like a good fit for you and your career aspirations? See below for a list of current opportunities.
Rotating Program Staff: After-school Program:
The position will work under the direction of the After-school Program Director, Site Supervisors and the Executive Director in order to provide an exciting, productive, safe environment for the out-of-school programs.
- Building partnerships within the community
- Participation in programs
- Work on project list as directed by the After-school Program Director and/or Site Supervisor.
- Help with Preparation for inspections
- Help run Summer program
- Confirm reservations
- Check-in/check-out students
- Maintain records of registrations
- Help with clean-up of gym, kitchen, bathrooms
- Empty trash
Hours may vary in order to accommodate events and will be discussed with the After-school Program Director and/or Site Supervisor prior to the event.
- Transportation of snack from High School to La Pine Community Center
- Prep for Snack under food handler’s regulations, including logging data
- Sanitation of the kitchen for distribution of the snack
- Run after school program supervise students
- Empty trash
- Clean kitchen, gym, bathrooms, computer lab
Hours: 20 hours per week
Closing Date: Open until filled